I love starting things. Finishing them is a whole other thing. So, I thought to myself, “Self. What is something that I can start without having to finish?” And, a-ha, it came to me. Start a blogging award. So, after a little bit of time on Paint, here it is…The You Make My Day Award.
This award is designed to thank the bloggers that brighten, enlighten, or heighten your day.
Receiving a prestigious award such as this does come with a few responsibilities.
First, one must thank the person who nominated them.
Second, you are required to answer the following 8 questions.
1) Why do you blog?
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
4) What is your favourite thing about your self?
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
And, last but definitely not least, nominate 8…yup, just 8…of your favourite blogs. Be sure to let them know and share the instructions.
So, I am nominating:
Thank you for Brightening, Enlightening, and Heightening My Days!!
This is just a sampling of the many awesome blogs that I have encountered. Remember, I could only pick 8!!