I love starting things. Finishing them is a whole other thing. So, I thought to myself, “Self. What is something that I can start without having to finish?” And, a-ha, it came to me. Start a blogging award. So, after a little bit of time on Paint, here it is…The You Make My Day Award.
This award is designed to thank the bloggers that brighten, enlighten, or heighten your day.
Receiving a prestigious award such as this does come with a few responsibilities.
First, one must thank the person who nominated them.
Second, you are required to answer the following 8 questions.
1) Why do you blog?
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
4) What is your favourite thing about your self?
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
And, last but definitely not least, nominate 8…yup, just 8…of your favourite blogs. Be sure to let them know and share the instructions.
So, I am nominating:
Thank you for Brightening, Enlightening, and Heightening My Days!!
This is just a sampling of the many awesome blogs that I have encountered. Remember, I could only pick 8!!
Thank you so much!!!! You are too kind!! I certainly appreciate it though!!! You definitely make my day with your posts!!!
You are very welcome! You make my days too!!
whoa.. good job!!! 🙂
Thank you so much!! Is it inappropriate to nominate you right back? i just started laughing to tears at the recall of your cauliflower mac and cheese colon explosion post…
Haha! That is too funny! It would be even funnier to receive my own award! Does that mean that I could nominate you again too…and so on.
Pingback: My Favourite Song « Poems That Dance
I’m from Italy,can i get them over here?
Sure. Anyone can be nominated for this award! I’d love to see it spread globally!!
(So would Cookie & Bert…the dudes who posed for the award pic!)